This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information.
1. Personal details that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services or requesting further services, including, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address;
2. Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
4. Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of orders
5. Dealings with third parties who hold personal information on you (which could include organizations such as banks, credit card agencies). They may provide this information as a matter of ordinary business dealings, or we may ask them to do so.
How we use "Cookies" and "Action Tags".
How we use the information we collect
We use information we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, to inform you and your gift and message recipients of offers and discounts from TurnersFlorists.co.uk.
We reserve the right to disclose information you provide to us as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests and as necessary or appropriate, in our view, to operate the Web Site, process orders or registrations, to conduct promotions, and to protect the rights or property of the Company, its Affiliates, users, customers, recipients, Members, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, Merchants and Associates.
Consent to Transfer and Submission
If you are located outside UK, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to UK. By using the Web Site or otherwise providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
Links to Other Web Sites
Security and Passwords
If you place an order on our Web site, it encrypts the credit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology works best when the Web Site is viewed using Microsoft's Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox® or Google Chrome®. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.
Portions of the Web Site (such as our Member registration and Address Book) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password (collectively, the "Password"). Passwords provided to you by us are the confidential property of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of the Web Site (and otherwise as specified by us). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password and for all activities that occur using your Password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address
Members can modify and update their membership information (including name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) by accessing the password-protected "Edit Personal Info" page.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions/comments or requests about privacy, you can email us.